Friday, October 30, 2020

Kiwi As Vol.2

This is a repost of this compilation.  I was listening to it the other day and noticed one of the tracks that I had ripped from vinyl was slightly distorted on the vocals/high end, so I took the post down.  It was possibly caused by a dirty stylus but I don't have time to re-rip that track at the moment so I replaced it with an old favorite of mine called Bondi Road by Dragon.  So, here's the compilation again, which is made up entirely of artists and bands from New Zealand.


Tracklist:

01 - Glorafilia - Zed
02 - My Delerium - Ladyhawke
03 - People - Mi-Sex
04 - Asian Paradise - Sharon O'Neill
05 - Show No Mercy - Mark Williams
06 - The Way I Feel - Jan Hellriegel
07 - Bondi Road - Dragon
08 - Venus - The Feelers
09 - Magic - DD Smash
10 - Forever Tuesday Morning - The Mockers
11 - Victoria - The Exponents
12 - Sweet Lovers - Holidaymakers

No comments:

Post a Comment